· school has been winding down and we are in our final week. (although, friends got out last week and honestly, it’s a little hard to not just call it DONE!)
· there are lots of boxes being delivered which equals silly-shaped forts for ottie.
· we’ve been reading a new favorite series and can’t wait for the next books to come out.
· ottie has been loving her one on one dates at the park with her oldest “adopted” sister.
· i’m pulling out summer recipes and making lots of lemonades, teas, and the newest ginger-limeade (delicious!); and loving every second in our little kitchen, making food for the ones i love.
· our days are full, but balanced. i’m learning to leave the messes for moments on the couch snuggling. and every day is rich because of this dear family of mine.
xoLeave a Comment